How Ultrasound Works
Ultrasound is sound at frequencies or pitches too high for the human ear to hear. Because ultrasound is simply sound at high frequencies, it behaves like sound in terms of how it reflects from objects or is absorbed by them.
IN THE NEWS
1. Bangalore Mirror, “THE SEEING EYE”, June 1, 2015
2. MOTHERBOARD, “This Handheld Device Will Help The Blind Echolocate”, July 20, 2015
3. Tech Times, “This Small Device Will Help Blind People Echolocate”, July 20, 2015
4. Deccan Herald, “IITans Invent Aid Kit For The Visually Impaired”, September 26,2015
5. Jet Wings, “AUSION”, October 2015
6. Deccan Herald, “Mobility device for visually impaired”, December 2015
7. New Indian Express, “Travel Aid Device for Visually Impaired Launched”, December 2015
8. Rotary News, “Audio Vision – Made In India”, May 2016
Visit our YouTube Channel to learn more about AUSION and how to use it effectively. Use the link below to access the channel:
Android Mobile App
Try our Android Mobile App AUSION to learn more about effective usage of AUSION. Learn and get trained all by yourself in a language you are comfortable with.
Download the App AUSION from Google PlayStore today! You do not need any internet connectivity to use this App.
Data on disability in India as per the Census of 2011:
Global Data on Blindness and Visual Impairment by World Health Organization:
We will be updating this page periodically. Please visit again.